Young Chicago ex-Pat in GZ... nightlife? Basketball games? Dancing?

Hello; hola; ni hao!

Sales manager- just landed in Guangzhou after some time in Spain and graduating in the USA.

Looking for some places to go out and dance as well as enjoy a decent cocktail.

Anyone playing rec sports? Basketball? Soccer? Tennis? Please help!

Fluent in English and Spanish and working on my Mandarin... Canatonese may be out of my league.

ciao!

Hi Daniel Orlando,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi,

I'm english but bilingual in Spanish! I've just moved to Shanghai - so please let me know if you want to come for a weekend.

How are you finding China?

Matt

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any plan for sports game.

nihao, i think you should come and join us in the basketball games on our campus in guangzhou.i wish we can become good friends.

nihao !

why not :) how often you play ?

I'm always down to ball.  Very rusty, but if you need some one  to fill the short white kid (relatively tall over here) who can't jump very high role, I'm your man. 

Are there any semi organised leagues beyond pick up?

Hi guys! I LOVE to play basketball as well. Please give me a shout if you guys are playing

What about next weekend ? anyone's interested in ?

Yeah, count me in hkj13 :P!

you like dancing?

Yoo im always up for some ball when i have time, Let me know when you are gonna shoot some hoops, ill be there.

HUang: Do you any court here ?

Yes I live by a university near Tianhe Park. Anyone fancy playing basketball tomorrow? Please shout!

great ! I'm not sure about tomorrow cause it's kinda late to inform the others. Maybe next week, if we can get enough people.
SO guys how about next week, any suggestions ?

I't fine for me, as I will be playing tomorrow anyways:). Anyone who would like to join, just drop me a line~

hey... i just signed to this site... have been trying to go play bball somewhere for long now... would be nice if we can get something arranged...

How abt wkends ?  Saturday afternoon ?

play basketball?

Fine for me. hkj13 please organize one:)

weekend sounds cool...

yes natalie... play basketball... im not sure how many ppl will we have... but most welcome to join or jus see the game..

yes.. Bbll

Oh by the way, I will come with a friend~

Huang: you'd better organize it because i don't know any court :) Natalie- Ashim: Saturday afternoon, is it ok for you guys ?

there r places in tianhe district------tianhe sports center.u guys know it?

saturdays good...

i guess there r places all around... some university in yuexiu... school area in haizhu... and ofcourse the tianhe sports centre... well whatever can be organized haha

Need yr cell phones# guys, if we really want to make it !

Hello guys, I know there are some nice basketball courts in South China University of Technology. These courts are on the ground floor with no walls around, no sunlight or rain can affect us but still we can enjoy the fresh air. It's like an out-door basketball court with ceiling to pretect us from rain and sunlight.

The place is near line 3 Wushan Metro station, about three metro stations away from Gangding.

Let me know if you are interested. I can help book the court

hello! it's my 3rd time out here in guangzhou and staying at gzhotel on haizhu square. always looking where to bball nearby and ofcourse where to have good cheap local food and have a good time at night. holla!! hehe

Does anyone want to play basketball at tianhe sports center tomorrow? Text me at 18664794709