Last Expats Thursday Weekly Meet of 2011, 29/12/11, 7:00pm - Midnight

Join us this Thursday for our last Expats Thursday meeting of 2011! And then again in 2012, every Thursday at Shooter's Bar to hang out and talk with other Expats & Moscow newcomers.
Relaxed atmosphere, close to Metro Station, Cafe, Full Bar & Food with reasonable prices & great specials! See info below or on our facebook.com/ExpatMoscow:

Title: Expat Club Moscow, Weekly Meeting
Date: Thursday, December 29th, 2011
Time: 7:00 pm - Midnight (or later!)
Repeats: This event repeats every Thursday.
Location: Shooters Bar, 46 Novoslobodskaya Ulitsa. Metro Mendelevskaya (also near Novoslobodskaya & Belorusskaya)
Drink Specials: All Cocktails 100 Rubles! 20% Off Entire Menu! Sambuca shots for 110 Rubles!
Notes: If you need directions, call Joshua at 8(915) 007-8982. Ask for Len or Expat Club in the bar to get discounts.

We're expecting a big crowd for the last Expat Meet of 2011! Hope to see you all there this Thursday, and then again in 2012!

Hi Joshua! Well, i'm not expat) but i would be happy to communicate with people from different countries. Is it possible for me to come on one of this meeting or it's only for expats? I can speak a little english, a little german, maybe i can pretend to be a german frau, for example, to get into this meeting?)))

Hi Josh,

Is this meeting still going on? I am soon moving to Moscow and would join you, guys!

hi josh,

where r u now?