I'm a new one:)

Dear guys,
i would like to introduce myself. My name is Alina. It is possible that I will move to Moscow.
I hope that here I can find some support and help.
:)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Alina

What will you be doing in Moscow?
What are your queries?
Do you have specific questions?

Regards
Armand

the most important question is how to find a normal job here:) this is the only thing I'm afraid of...

Maybe you could tell us more about your professional profile and experiences so that other members can help you accordingly ;)

Regards
Armand

For usre you can) Just tell a bit about you!

Well, at present i live in Kiev. I've graduated linguistics university and have a degree in English philology and literature. Also I'm fond of psychology and photography art.
I feel like i'm in school introducing myself to a new teacher and when you dont know ehat to say:)

hehe, thats great - Kiev is a wonderful city, i think after it you will adapt to Moscow easily

Hello frnd, I am Srabon from Bangladesh. I read ur blog & would like to be a frnd of u. Wd u mind, May we be a good frnd? If u agree then we can share our culture & our interests, hobbies n many more. I am doing a job in a buying house. I am waiting for ur positive response and make me happy to rcv ur words...:) Take care. Good day.

Thank you.