EXPAT BLOG DECEMBER MEETUP

Hi guys,

time to organize our next meetup !

I propose you to meet on Saturday 10th December at Mon Choisy public beach, starting time 5 pm :)

Bring'n'share as usual, you can invite as many friends as you want, everyone is welcome to participate !

Cheers,

Julien

J'y serai....:-))
hate de vous rencontrer...

Thanks Julien that's a good idea.We will be there looking forward to see you and all of the members.

Too far and too late for us, from Flic en Flac, pity.

Great! I might join you!!!

Encore desolee pour cette fois ci Julien......je ne serais pas sur l'ile :), une autre fois certainement :)

for sure will meet you all there..

cheers
kevin

will join

Tx 4 the invite Julien. C u there. Regards Kevin

Cant wait as im alone just arrived on saturday in pointe aux piments wish it was tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for the invite

Nice Idea..Would be great to meet up some new dudes..ONe question though where exactly on public beach ?

salut julien merci pour l'invit. on y seras, que doit t'on emmener l'hitoir de participer ?

cordialement

David Angot

Thank you for the invitation ...
will be there .....

Harshal,

Will be there.

A tous les frenchies, la discussion en Français se poursuit ici, merci

A quick message to ask our french speaking members to post on the FR forum ;)

Julien,

Will there be a grill (i.e., can I bring grillables)?

Yep, I'll bring my bbq ;)

If someone could bring another one, that would be nice

Hi;
Fortunately this time i am not traveling ;should be there!
jayesh

Hi! Thanks for the invite Julien. We have guests that we see very little and are planning around their needs but we might pop-in for a little bit. Hope you all have agreat visit!

Hi Julien,
Thanks for the invite but we will not be coming to this one unfortunately as its a bit too far to travel from Tamarin.

Hope you all have a great time :)

ah, what a shame we are flying back hoome to Dublin on the 10th, would have loved to join..
will look forward to the January/February 2012 meetup..:)

Mariam & Roger

Hope I'll be able to make it too :)

hey julien,
we will come after 5 p.m as we are having another beach party as well at Point-aux-Cannonier

We might show up as well!

Hey guys, i can make it around 2030, will anyone still be there? But more importantly will the barbecue still be going so i can chuck a few burgers on...

ok i'm in, i'll bring a friend along. see you round!

Super Size Big Mac, we'll be close to CLub Med, I guess we'll still be there around 20h30

And I'll bring my (a bit tired but still operational) BBQ ;)

I may be there for my final interview / sign up etc. on Monday.  I would really like to meet some professional people in management to discuss expat life & issues.  Could you fod kindly let me know if you would be available for a brief chat.  I can reply to you with PM & my mobile number (New Zealand number).

Thanks

Nakihunter,
You are welcome to contact me. Let me know what youre questions are.

Hi Christian

I have sent you a personal message

got it will reply early next week.

Julien, i will send you a virtual carrot cake..:) sorry that we are missing this expat meet up...

Thanks everyone for coming !

See you next time, probably in end Jan in FLic en Flac or Tamarin !