Rent a van?

Hi everybody!

I want to rent a van quite last minute next week. Three days, Munich-Budapest-Munich, something like a citroen jumper or opel vivaro. and of course I want it to be as cheap as possible. So does anybody have a advice for a good, trustworthy and of course ceap company?

thank you very much in advance!

Barbara

serenity28 wrote:

Hi everybody!

I want to rent a van quite last minute next week. Three days, Munich-Budapest-Munich, something like a citroen jumper or opel vivaro. and of course I want it to be as cheap as possible. So does anybody have a advice for a good, trustworthy and of course ceap company?

thank you very much in advance!

Barbara

I rented a van a year ago to drive to Austria to take some and bring some furniture. I think we found the guy through Expressz.hu. Biggest hassle is availability, unlimited mileage and insurance. Eventually we found someone who would give us the van with unlimited km for 10,000 Ft day including insurance plus fuel (bring it back full).

I also had a van once through a place in Gyor within walking distance of the railway station. I could not find anyone who had a van at short notice. It was called Euro Rent. We could only get a "special deal", like over the weekend and they do not have an office in Budapest. It's not a recommendation, just a possibility. Their English was not too good, better in German if I remember correctly.

Companies like Avis, Hertz, Sixt are ludicrously expensive.

Hi... I use this compnay every couple of months and they're pretty good and certainly cheap. His name is Gergely, his English is passable, overall a nice guy and trustworthy compnay!

acerent.hu

I rent vans very often to go around with friends. I agree with fluffy it is expensive in all companies like AVIS/SIXT/HERTZ

I did it with United Autorent. rentauto.hu is the website. Contact details are there. I have a loyalty customership with them. You can book through me if your rates are expensive. For me it is 20500 for a 9 seater/day including insurance.

I found them really nice and hospitable

Hope this helps

Jithesh