Hello

Hello gals and guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I moved here  to Singapore 2 months ago from London and will be staying in Sing for at least 2 years. I grew up in Germany and I like all sorts of things especially traveling, hanging out, partying, wake boarding and photography. - would love to meet more people and widen my circle of friends so please get in touch and let's hang out!

Cheers

i am in :)

hello

hey, im in.....

awesome peeps! lets organize dinner and/or drinks? coming Sunday, the 13th maybe?
Any more people wanting to join?

am in, alright?

sure thing rtch! So it looks like Sunday, 13th, 7pm - place still to be determined. As I don't know so many places in Singapore I'm happy for recommendations or suggestions!

Cheers
Nihal

So how about this meeting in Sunday ? ;]

Hey,
I've managed to injure myself while wake boarding yesterday. Strained neck, slightly sprained ankle, and almost every bone is hurting.. I can hardly move. I fear I'm out of the game for today x.x If you guys want to go ahead please someone take over the organization as I am unable to attend. I will just lie in bed and hope the pain goes away X]

Hi guys, just saw the thread. what about same thing next week? Ranger are you alive? :)