Looking for other expatriates to make friends with...

Hi,

I am heading to work in Singapore in an internet advertising co soon; upon arrival, wanna to know more expatriates here. I am an Asian girl, not married yet. Looking for other expatriates to make friends with and meet up together in Singapore.

Who are also newbie here? Let's meet up and explore this wonderful nice city together.

Flora

Hello Flora and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Flora,
I am in Singapore from about a month now. We can catch-up and explore this city! I have already been to a few places, which I would love to visit again with you:)

Cheers

Great!

Hello !
I arrived in Singapore 10 days ago and me too I really want to meet new people, and discover the city.
Please let me now if something is going to organized ,

Cheers,
Gwensop

What a nice idea! Add me on my gtalk or mail me here:
[email protected]

Hi Flora!

I just arrived about a week ago. In the same boat. Let me know if you ever want to grab a coffee, drink, or explore the area!

Hi
I too arrived singapore in last week
feeling very boring
seeking freinds to meet for cofee, hang out
add me too at
[email protected]
or can send me mail
we can plan & meet somewhere in this coming weekend
hope to have a gr8 time with u all

is this post still valid? anyways, i m here looking for some friends as well.
do include me if you have any plans... i hope i can make good friends once we get along.
[email protected]

Hi folks, Let's have a coffee someday

Hey guys I think it will be gr8 to hang out when u guys are free.
Please let us know.

hey...mail me at [email protected] if you need a tea pal :D

Hiii..looks like a cool bunch already..
  hey i am looking for cool....and lively group of friends...

Lets catchup and hangout...
Cheers

[Moderated]

Hi all, I just landed a couple of days ago for my work and in the same boat - would love to meet new people for friendship and company!

can i join u guys!

Hi guys,
many interesting ppl with many interesting stories I'm sure, please drop me a mail on [email protected]
Would love to meet up.

Cheers

HI THERE
I AM ALSO NEW HERE, IM NOT HEADING TO SINGAPORE BUT I WANTED TO ASK U - HOW DID U SEND YOUR BLOG MESSAGES? IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO ME NOT SENT...
HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL IN YOUR END OF THE WORLD!
BEST WISHES
ZELA

Hi,

This is Jacob.. Can anyone let me in also?
I am in Singapore for past few years and would seriously like to make friendship with people from different countries :)