Badminton or squash anybody?

Hey all,

Looking for ppl to form a group that can get together every week to play badminton or squash and after that go for a meal or a drink.

Anyone interested?

me! me! me! I am a lousy player though ;P

haha....its fine
only playing to keep healthy and relief stress.
badminton or squash?

I can join badminton session but not so good at it. Let me know the date and avenue. Thanks!

Hi Alex,
I'd like to join badminton,
I never play squash, but maybe I can try.

Cheers,
Ardian

cool.....we could probably play during the weekends. will keep all of you informed.

hi
i would also like to join thou i dont play well.......:)
but i knw how to play.....

cheers
Gk

i never try to play squash but sounds interesting :)

Hi guys,
Badminton, i m in if you re still seeking players.
Just let me know!

See u!
Mat

wanna Join!
see u first
dec.4 @ marina square..

Count me in for badminton :)

Thanks for the initiative Alex.

got it.
pls message me which are u stay in so that i can try to find a common location to book courts. tnx

@cat0226 : ok, wud love to be there, but no promises....tnx

hi, I'm interested in playing badminton and squash on a regular basis. Do you have a group that I may join in?***

Thanks
JT

Hi alex. Peny here. I am from malaysia and nice meeting you. I am looking for squash kaki. Where u guys usually play at? And the session? I stayed in tpy btw. **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )

Peny gan: First n foremost please read the rules of the forum that don't share your personal contact in this forum. You can write a private mail to an individual if you want.

Secondly, before posting anything in a thread, please see the activity part as this thread clearly shows that the last posted message was in June, 2013. So, you shouldn't open such old thread where chances of getting response is almost nil. Instead of that you may open a new thread to post your message if you need any advice, or wants to share any information with us to know, you are welcome. Thanks

Hi Alex,
   I like to playing badminton. Would you want to add me to your group? Thanks.

Lucydai: The previous post on this thread is 5 years old - and the OP was last seen here 7 years ago. Thus I think oit is unlikely you get a reply.
You are welcome to start a new thread about the topic. Good luck in finding badminton mates!