Local 16 years Chinese girl need a private teacher for English.

Hi There,

I am a Chinese guy live in dalian now. My niece need a English teacher. She is just in middle school now for painting major.She is good girl and a little bit shy. But she is eager to get more training about language. 

I am looking for a English teacher for her and you'd better can reach the following request:

Navtive American
female
Bachelor Degree or above
TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
2 years' teaching experience  or more

I knew it is a little bit strictly. I just hope can find a right teacher for her and could help her.

Payment can be Rmb 100.00/hour for part time. It can be a long term deal or better payment if I think my niece have great progress.

Contact me if you have interest

Thank a lot
Michael Too

Hi and welcome to the forum mtoo!

You should post an advert in the classes section of Dalian classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum mtoo!

You should post an advert in the classes section of Dalian classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks a lot Armand!

hey friend I think you can find great teachers, but if you specifically want a girl and as a plus from united states (not american cause Americans are all the people in the continent) I think you should offer more...at least 120. So know an american girl who teach english so if you are willing to pay right tell me.

fearlesstolive wrote:

hey friend I think you can find great teachers, but if you specifically want a girl and as a plus from united states (not american cause Americans are all the people in the continent) I think you should offer more...at least 120. So know an american girl who teach english so if you are willing to pay right tell me.

The America I am talking about is US &Canada whose English is their native language. But thanks a lot anyway.

well, of course you can find someone like that, but you have to pay 150 the hour, no way they would do it cheaper, I know cause all of my canadian, newzeland, and US friends work giving one on one tutoring and that is their rate.

fearlesstolive wrote:

well, of course you can find someone like that, but you have to pay 150 the hour, no way they would do it cheaper, I know cause all of my canadian, newzeland, and US friends work giving one on one tutoring and that is their rate.

Fine!  Pls. Read my AD carefully,Okay?
100per hour is not final rate.

fearlesstolive wrote:

By the way, I am not rich enough. Quote 100/hour is my business,okay?

sorry, I dont mean to trouble you, just give you advice..good luck with that :)

Hi,
I am an English Teacher with about 1 years of experience in Dalian.
From the United States (Texas), but my family is originally Chinese. I am able to understand Mandarin, but really only speak English. I also have a BFA. Please contact me if your niece is still looking for a private teacher! I live in the ZhongShan Area.

[moderated]