Finding Ayi in Dalian-Kaifaqu

Please can you recommend how to find Ayi (cleaner and babysitter in Dalian, Kaifaqu)

Hello MilTina and welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you to drop an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Dalian section of the site to increase your chances to find a potential candidate.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you for suggestion!

Hi, do you have any special requests on this Ayi? I think maybe you can talk to the Household Service agencies for that. The person they recommend could be more reliable.  If you need any help in Dalian. I'm glad to help. Take care.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

That is the problem... I don't have any contacts of Household Service agencies in Dalian- particulary Kaifaqu as that is where we will be living. When I try to google for any agencies in Dalian, nothing comes up. It would be great if you could get me any contact of the agency. We have been living in China- city Yantai for about 10 years so we don't need any English speaking Ayi, just someone reliable. Is there any agency that we could contact? Thank you so much!

OK, I think I can help you work this out. Will you please send me an email about your contact information, such as your name, address, mobile number and email address?  I'm living in Dalian, not Kaifaqu, but I may find you a good agent there. Good luck.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

Hi MilTina,

I am relocating to Dalian in 3 months time and have the same concerns as yours. Hope everything has worked out fine for you. Do you mind sharing some feedback, references, and guidelines of your experiences since. Thank you.