Job opportunities

Looking for a holiday job around Dalian

Hi,

I am from Dalian.What kind of job are you looking for?

Hi - I have just posted a job post online and currently in review status.. I am in hunt to recruit people to work in Dalian. Must have language skills is Bahasa and English.

what kind of job is it? I can only speak English and Chinese.

I m Malaysian Wonder wht kind of job required Bahasa here in Dalian ....

Another thing Jessie,

I was working for Concentrix Dalian, for the Godaddy project and I support Malaysia and Indonesia.
Unfortunately, 9 months into the job, they decided to shut down the Malaysia and Indonesia market.
I had an extremely hard time to find a job in Dalian and I'm forced to go back to Malaysia. I've paid 6 months of rent that cost me up to 14000 RMB. I live at Shuma Square with my girlfriend. Are they any jobs available at the moment? I'm willing to do any job. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me and would repay you when I get back to Dalian :)

Spanish football coach. I will arrive Dalian at the end of this week. I am UEFA PRO licence and licensed in science of sports. I have worked at Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Taipei. I am willing to know new people and I would like to know how is the city, life style, if there are foreigners to hang out and so on. I would appreciate any info. Feel free to contact me.