New in Bali

Hi everyone,

I am a Dutch girl and I recently moved to Bali together with my partner, we live in Seminyak. I just graduated from University in Holland and currently in the process of looking for job opportunities.

Besides this, I also want to make new friends from all nationalities :). My hobbies are scuba diving, running, going out, swimming, reading and travelling..

Please send me a message if you want to meet up some time.

Hi I live in Seminyak too. Hope to meet you sometime.

Hi Chrispanjaitan,

Could you please give us a brief introduction?

Thank you.

I'm an Indonesian who work in Bali. I'm still new in here though. I  graduated from a university in Bandung in May this year and Bali is my first place to work. I'm a type of person who enjoy climbing and have climbed up several mountains in West Java and the most recent mountain I climbed was Mt. Rinjani, the third highest mountain in Indonesia, located in Lombok Island. I also enjoy reading, cooking and of course making new friends. I would like to make new friends from abroad to expand my network. That's why when I see VonDutch's message, I would like to meet her with her partner and have a chat with them. I'm sure this would benefit me and them. I think that's all for now Christine. Hope this introduction is enough to tell you about myself.
Thank you and have a great day

That's a nice intro Chrispanjaitan.;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie, thank you. I hope through this expat-blog I can make new friends and share with them the excitements of working/living/staying in Indonesia especially in Bali (though I'm a newbie) haha

I will move to Bali in January, I would like to meet people there too, so we are in touch.

So nice to see so many people in the same situation.

CU soon in Bali

Hi Farwesther, Okay will look forward to meeting you in Bali soon. Keep in touch ya.. hehehe

Thanks Chrispanjaitan!
There is some meetup or something?

Well, it's up to you. You decide it:)

No, no, sorry! I meant if there is an "official" meetup with the expat, or people organize trips or somothing like that :-S

As far as I know, no.
There is no such a meeting held up here in Bali. If I'm not mistaken, it usually depends on the person to hold up a "meeting" with other expats. Well, since I'm still new in Bali, there isn't much thing i know about Bali. Sorry..
Any way, just keep in touch. If you want to get to more about Bali, I'll try my best to help you out. :D

Perfect! Thanks a lot, we are in touch :-D

Indonesian people said: Sipppppp

hello everyone
am going to Bali in January..wish to know more about it and if by any chance having good friends there...
thanks n best wish's for you all.

wow guys if there is any gathering in Bali please invited me guys, love to meet new peoples and make friends. :D
Andre

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

wishi had time i sit infront of this comp all day long
www.lokaliving.com

why RhysG? ;)

new website www.lokaliving.com