Any feedback for tourist residence permits in antalya?

hello, anyone has a feedback positive/negative to share about requesting a new tourist resident permits in antalya during this year ?

i found one agency of antalya from google that is in the first results searching turkish resident permit, but i guess is not allowed to publish websites in the post, i met him in person but i think he doesnt have an agency, just an intermediator, claiming that in antalya is sure to get it as tourist because only istanbul its closed for new tourist permits

maybe someone can share if had experiences ?

thanks

@primopanama

Hello and welcome !

Are you sure a tourist can apply for a residence permit ?

Regards

Bhavna

short term resident permit of 1 year, yes as tourist can

but i would like to hear some feedbacks from people that applied in Antalya, as in Istanbul are getting rejected most of, even having all documents in order

@primopanama Do you buy or rent? Real estate agents (irrespective of price) will help you (please agree upfront). Our agent in Alanya (Mahmutlar) arranged for all (bank-account, changing driving license, taxes, Ikamet, ....) Just talk and agree with your agent and my advice please do it through email (not whatsapp or alike)

It worked fine for us and we also get our extention (after two years). Just outsource and pay some (small) tips or remunerations.

Life can be easy if you have the proper provider.