Where can I buy Australian meat in Manila?

I've been here a bit over a year & am missing t-bone & lamb, without having to pay 5 times the retail Australian price, for the few providers in have located on the net. Any advice on where I can find good quality lamb & beef in Manila?

@joe68

I don't pay attention, but there are numerous places that sell US and Assie meats and yes T-Bone. Many ads on Facebook for such places. Most even deliver. Or just do a Google search.

I live in Samar so don't pay attention to Manila ads.

I've been here a bit over a year & am missing t-bone & lamb, without having to pay 5 times the retail Australian price, for the few providers in have located on the net. Any advice on where I can find good quality lamb & beef in Manila?

-@joe68

Welcome to the forum mate.

I hear your pain Joe, very difficult here to find a decent steak let alone Lamb. Maybe things have changed but 12/13 years ago we lived in Manila for a year and while the better half was at work I would venture far and wide exploring as well as looking for decent cuts of beef, lamb never found, goat if that gets you off.

Here in the province the decent beef we buy is prime mince (no or little fat and tastes like they ground up the rib eye fillets, what a waste but we enjoy) the beef shank for Bulalo but probably because its boiled to death for hours.

I simply changed my diet/preferences to locally available and the winner is fresh seafood and a fraction of the cost in Oz. we buy the local Oysters by the kilo, 100 pesos or less than 3 bucks AU, sure they are not Bluff oysters but taste as good.  The chicken is good, cheap but you need to pick your pork cuts to avoid excess fat unless it's pork belly for Sisig etc.

I can't help you with your question, I gave up long ago.

Good luck.