Gyms/exercise classes

Hi
Does anyone know of any reasonably priced female only gyms or exercise/yoga/dance classes in central Cairo? Good ones?!
Thx

Hi:)
Well, Am going to body shapers, located in mohandseen, they were making offer that you can go to the Gym every day, but you have to pay 1750 LE FOR A YEAR in advance
The offer:They are making a discount with 50% as an offer, so the price of it is 1750 Le instead of 3500LE.

The link is:http://www.bodyshapersegypt.com/

There are belly dancing, hiphop, zumba, exercises,and modern dancing
Am not sure if the offer is valid till now or not, but i can ask for you if you want.
Cheers

Hi semsema,
Thx for your posts & help:)
I think I'll check it out when I'm there in that case because the cost - I'll only be able to pay after a month of working not before.

It would be great to meet others yes.
So let's all be in touch :))

topsy_london wrote:

Hi
Does anyone know of any reasonably priced female only gyms or exercise/yoga/dance classes in central Cairo? Good ones?!
Thx

First u shall know the area u will live in in order to hunt one of the fitness centers around you

topsy_london wrote:

Hi semsema,
Thx for your posts & help:)
I think I'll check it out when I'm there in that case because the cost - I'll only be able to pay after a month of working not before.

It would be great to meet others yes.
So let's all be in touch :))

Just you will find alot of varieties when you will be here and you will find alot of offers here too concerning the gym issue

Am happy because you are coming to Cairo and it would be great to meet you too in person and have some chats

Hope you will like our country and am looking forward to see you soon

And for sure you are most welcome to send me PM if you need help any time

So keep in touch gurl:)

Good luck:)

don moe wrote:
topsy_london wrote:

Hi
Thx

First u shall know the area u will live in in order to hunt one of the fitness centers around you

Lol @  to "hunt" one of the fitness centers around you, I loved the expression, funny:D

semsema135 wrote:
don moe wrote:
topsy_london wrote:

Hi
Thx

Lol @  to "hunt" one of the fitness centers around you, I loved the expression, funny:D

Hehehe I was sure you will comment about HUNT :D

how about New Cairo?

Pure egyptian wrote:

i have a gym in cairo for ladies only

come join us ;)

send me private message and i will help you with a special offer

Where in Cairo?

Please Pure egyptian, no self-advertising on the forum.

Thanks,
Harmonie.