Is an UNOPENED Condom a weak evidence if foreign BF (now ex) has it?

He by accidentally admitted the condom I saw in his luggage is unused. The truth is I didn't see any condom. The topic came up because I posted something online and I assumed (he  got triggered) and he messaged me about it. I told him I didn't see any condom. No reaction from him.

After weeks, I couldn't bare it anymore. We are supposed to meet this month however I decided to open the topic again because something is bothering me and my gut is telling me more.

I asked him again (this time probably he made a lot of good alibi).

Here are his alibi:

It is for emergency, what if our relationship didn't go well?

He told me I am  accusing him of something/ No evidence. £Unopened condom is weak evidence" he said.

He said he will not be able to find big condoms in the Philippines so he brought some.

He also said do not believe what people have told you. Do not believe the people online.

I don't have a bad track record, not a sexpat. So the condom is a weak evidence.

To add : He went secretly to Dumaguete while I am here in Metro Manila.

Please slap me with the truth.

I know my worth now. I know he is trying to make me feel crazy. 

He is generous guy, but I cannot be with someone who throws gift but wants me to ignore his bad deeds.

Only get worried if he has used ones in his luggage

@Fred we never use one. We never did.

Hello everyone,

Please note that the forum is only dedicated to topic pertaining to expatriation. This topic is a personal issue that should be addressed by the OP on perhaps another more suitable platform or by talking to friends.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed