Do not have ACR-I card and leaving in 1 month????

OK, I hope someone has some positive news for me.   

• I arrived on tourist Visa Sept 8, 2022
  • Visa Extension done for 6 months on Nov 6, 2022
  • Current 6 mo. Visa Extension done on May 6, 2023

The first 6 mo. extension was done at Olvis Travel in Ayala.    Second 6 mo. one done at LapuLapu Immigration Center.

No one ever mentioned that I needed ACR card.    I am due to move to Japan Sept 4 in one month.

Is an ACR card absolutely required to get Emigration Clearance Certificate?

If so, my understanding is that the ACR-I card takes several weeks to obtain.   So can I depart with proof that I have paid for and

applied for ACR?

Am I out of luck to depart in one month?

Help please if anyone has info.    Thanks

@cooperortho Hi,

No go back to where you apply Last time for your visas and ask them your card bcs they do same the thing to me they Just forget. AND TAKE 10 MIN TO DO. You have it right on spot .

Cheers

@cooperortho

Welcome to the forum.

Seems sus to me as when you applied for your extension for 6 months on a visitor visa the ACR1 card is mandatory and automatic, you need to pay 50 US dollars for that. Just done my 4th here for this stint and they don't miss a trick when it comes to American dollars.

I would be skeptical with regards to the agent you used, did you get an official receipt from immigration? or a receipt from the agent?

I renew my visa every 2 months and after paying for the ACR I pick it up on the next visit,,,,, perhaps go back to the agency you used and question them as there are a lot of agents that scam you and many foreigners have ended up in prison using agents that pocket the pesos, give them a dodgy receipt and then they are illegal aliens by immi standards. Check it out as soon as you can.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

I will be going to Cebu city in October as a Canadian for 4 months, i have a BI-FORM NO. TVS-CGAF-VE2016 Consolidated general application form for tourist extension.

Would that be the right form to apply for an extension ?

@cooperortho Yep thanks.   They had the card there already.    Thank goodness!

@cooperortho Yep thanks.  They had the card there already.  Thank goodness!
-@cooperortho

Great news mate. Typical slackers here, why didn't they let you know after all those months?

Good luck.

Cheers, Steve.