Best place to stay in Moscow

Hi people, I am Emmanuel Katto from Uganda and I am planning to move to Europe, please suggest me the best place to visit in Europe.

Hello emmanuelkatto,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Europe is a vast continent with numerous places to explore.

Do you have a particular destination in mind that you prefer?

Additionally, what are your plans for your visit? Are you considering studying or engaging in other activities? Please provide us with more details about yourself so we can assist you better.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hey Cheryl,

Thanks for your warm welcome :)

I am planning to move Moscow for the job. Can you guide me about the best place to stay in Moscow?

Hey emmanuel,

Your thread is now on the Moscow forum.

While waiting for the other members of the forum to assist you, I invite you to read the Living in Moscow guide for expats.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Thanks, I will ask at Moscow forums.

@emmanuelkatto

Hello! Welcome to Moscow.

I've been living here for the past two years, and before that frequently visiting as of 2015. I'm french from the blood.

Overall, Moscow will offer you good quality of life, no matter the place you will stay. I suggest, like everywhere, to be not so far from a metro station. In Moscow, you are considered to be "close to the metro", when the station is at 20 minutes walk.

The center is the best (the Moscow center is the whole region placed inside the brown metro circle line), but can be quite expensive. You can still find some 1 bedroom appartement in the center for 60.000RUB/Month.

You can look around Spartak metro station. Everything is being renovated, and affordable.

Look also around Nagornaya station.