Money fraud

Hello Everyone

i have a question and thank you in advance if anyone could advise me in  what to do in my situation please.

A year ago I have met and fall in  love blind for an Egyptian young guy who asked me money at many situations and also to buy a car ( a taxi in Sinai ) .  He promised me if we break and wanted my money back he could sell the car. Now as I realise a lots of his lies I wish to have my money back but he doesn't want to sell the taxi.. I would like to know if I could go to the police to report  him  and his abuses  ( he manipulated women to use them for money )  .. I have take a picture of his ID  carte for protection but the car contract  it isn't on my name . Could i go the the police and explain my story?

many thanks

Christine

Hi Christine,

I am not sure if you can get him to sell the Taxi providing that its under his name, I think the most you can do it damage his reputation, but not sure if this will be worth your time and money.

my advice? move on, you have learned a lesson (not a pleasant one unfortunately, but that's life)

love stories between different cultures are often difficult and requires a lot of maturity and compromises from both parties. keep that in mind.

Best of luck!