Schooling in Jubail

Hi Everyone

I got a job offer in jubail of salary of SR11500. Please tell me about the CIE schools in jubail and their tution fees. I have 3 children who are in grade 10, 9, and 6. Reply soon please

Hi Cool Dude 123 and welcome on board!

I hope other members will help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

what's CIE?

CIE is Cambridge International Examination (O/A levels System)

Hi Cool dude.  You need the info of schools then what was the need of telling about your pay.

Anyways there are some schools in Jubail with british curriculum namely Al Hussan Academy, Moatesem, Maria and Iqra. For more details get in touch with my pak friend on [email protected]

Hi Gulfman I mentioned my pay to give you guys an idea that how much fees I can afford for the schooling.
Thanks for the info I will surely check on it.

Mashallah your salary is quite enough to afford the fees of schooling.  Moreover your company would be paying you the tuition fees of two to four kids depending on your contract. Here most of the companies pay the kids tuition fees if you have the family status.  Welcome to Jubail and wishing you all the best.

Hi.  Can somebody share the annual fee for a child in Al-Hussan Jubail International School and Mariya International School in Jubail?

Thanks,