Moving to USA

how to get visit visa to USA, what is the procedure. how many ways are there to go there

Hello Shifa Ullah yousufzai,

Welcome on board !

have you contacted the US embassy in Pakistan to enquire ?

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/

They will guide you through the steps of getting a visitor visa (note that a visitor visa is temporary and you can not work on a visitor visa).

Regards

Bhavna

To apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen seeking to immigrate generally must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident immediate relative(s), or prospective U.S. employer, and have an approved petition before applying for an immigrant visa. Estimated Budget 20-25k

You Can help me please

Hello lisy05,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Can you please tell us more about how you would like us to help you?

We need more details in order to be able to assist you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hello and thank you Sheryl 

is it possible to help me find a sponsor please for my granddaughter who will be 3 years old and I have no problem paying or reimbursing when I start working

hello and thank you Sheryl 
is it possible to help me find a sponsor please for my granddaughter who will be 3 years old and I have no problem paying or reimbursing when I start working

-@lisy05

You cannot BUY sponsorship, that is immigration fraud!! Do not do it!

I'll repeat it.

Do not do it.

Romaniac

I didn't want to buy any, I just said I could refund I didn't know that the sponsorship was completely free

I didn't want to buy any, I just said I could refund I didn't know that the sponsorship was completely free

-@lisy05

No part of the immigration process is free.

@Shifa Ullah yousufzai You can search on Google about different countries agencies. And contact any of them for further details.

Hi

Coming to the USA would be a task itself since one has to go through so many hurdles etc to gain access.

The best option, the southern border is open.  Go to Panama and find a way to get to the Mexican-US border. and just walk no questions asked.+

The best option, the southern border is open.  Go to Panama and find a way to get to the Mexican-US border. and just walk no questions asked.+

-@jamesduraiswamy

Please do not do this as that's illegal unless you are a "bona fide" refugee.  We should not use this forum to give questionable advice.

I would like to keep this blogging site as productive as possible - and not a source of fake news.

If you feel strongly about the issue, please message your recommendations directly to the user.

.The best option, the southern border is open.  Go to Panama and find a way to get to the Mexican-US border. and just walk no questions asked.+        -@jamesduraiswamy

Please do not do this as that's illegal unless you are a "bona fide" refugee.  We should not use this forum to give questionable advice.
I would like to keep this blogging site as productive as possible - and not a source of fake news.

If you feel strongly about the issue, please message your recommendations directly to the user.

-@Pablo888

@jamesduraiswamy

I agree with Pablo888's post.  Also, James, politics and political talking points are not welcome here per the USA Forum Code of Conduct.  Please refrain from such comments.

Romaniac

@hounsounnoudestin, I  am a serial expat and I did those moves legally by following the procedures highlighted in the countries' immigration rules.

My recommendation is to inquire of the process from the local USA consulate.  There will be requirements and prerequisites and if you follow them, you will be successful.

I used the services of an immigration lawyer to help me with the steps and in the end, I made it into the USA legally.

Please do not be discouraged and follow the procedures as explained by the USA consulate for your particular case.  That's the safest way to achieve your goals legally.

Good luck.

@Pablo888

Hello

This is not fake news.

It is a fact

Call Joe Biden

Thanks

@jamesduraiswamy, if you are referring to the general frustration with the current policy implementation, I am also with you.  However, we should keep politics out of this open forum.  This is not the right place for this discussion.

This is not politics, but a fact.

Besides, I answered a question, about which was the easiest way to get to the USA.

If you have any other suggestions please help him.

Facts are facts. If no one likes it they can take me off this site.

Hello everyone,

Please note that the topic is about how to obtain a visit visa legally for the USA. The OP is Pakistani and hasn't logged in since June.

I believe his project is not that serious.

Any member looking to go to the US on a visit visa should contact the embassy.

Regards

Bhavna

Closed