Frequent travel to the UK for visiting colleagues

HiI posted a question in the Germany forum and was recommended to try posting it here.I am hoping to be hired by a UK firm but do not wish to remain in Germany where I live.  They could hire me using an outsourced HR provider in Germany so that I work for a German employer, with a German contract and pay German taxes, etc.However, I would need to make frequent trips to the UK to visit colleagues.  This would not amount to more than 6 months over a year, but it would still be a lot.  The work would entail attending meetings mostly (and really just building relationships).Given the rules written on the .gov.uk website, which states meetings are allowed - but that "You cannot do paid or unpaid work for a UK company or as a self-employed person as a visitor", is my plan tenable?It seems that I would not be doing work for the UK company as I would be hired by a German company.I would appreciate advice on this, as I cannot find an answer elsewhere.

Hi there! It's great that you're exploring opportunities with a UK firm. Regarding your travel plans, while I'm not an immigration expert, it does seem like your plan could be feasible, as you would be employed by a German company. However, it's crucial to consult with a legal expert or immigration authority to ensure compliance with all regulations. Also, if you ever need convenient and secure Long Stay Parking Heathrow for your frequent trips, consider checking out Ezybook for hassle-free options. Good luck with your endeavors!

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Where will you live?

Cynic

Expat Team

@dennisbell hey brother can you give me one of your social media platform to contact you further