Warehouse operations Assistant

Hi I'm currently living and working in UAE and want to move to Finland for better.. kindly if anyone can offer me Job ..

Thanks

Nicholas George

Lots of people want a better life!  Expecting someone to hand it to you is not realistic.  It is up to you to find an employer willing and able to hire you, and this forum is not the place to do so. 

You may post your CV in the JOBS section.

@Nicholas George i want working finland

I'm in pakistan and move to Finland for better .any one can offer me.                                           Thanks                                                                              Muhammad Ashraf Din

For those responding on this topic.  Read my post above.

You can "want" all you like, it really doesn't matter.  You must have some qualifications and experience for usually a SKILLED profession, and in many jobs, you must speak Finnish language.

There are official websites regarding immigration to FInland, and guides on Expat.com to get yourself an idea of what the path is.  Read them please first.

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for a job, you need to create your CV in the Jobs in Finland section of the website. It doesn't guarantee that you will get a job though.

To land an opportunity in Finland you need to have special sets of skills. Find out more in the Living in Finland guide for expats by reading articles under the Work in Finland section.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed