Query regarding job opportunities

I'm a Pakistani professional with 30 years experience in office work including clerical, admin, secretarial and HR functions.

My question is: Are there any opportunities available of getting a job in the age of 57? If so, please let me know the process. Thanks in advance.

No. Expats are basically experts, and based on what you said you cant get a work permit for admin jobs. Of course maybe you under sell yourself.

I would say NO, at least for the reason of age. Its hard for a local to get a job after the age of 35. Im not the law or government and cant say there is an age limit to anything but it is a problem. See if you can find a company willing to fight the system for you. I dont personally know any expat who gained a job at such a high age.

As for admin or HR work, these are areas of work that the government will reserve for locals. Without specialized and important skills, I think you will have no luck at all.

Malaysia has changed. Good for retirement and enjoyment, poor for business, expats and jobs.