Any opportunity in PNG Senior Level Job in Finance

Hello,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to request information regarding your country. I am very interested in learning more about the culture, history, economy, and other relevant aspects of your nation.

As someone who is passionate about understanding different cultures and exploring new places, I believe that learning about your country would be a valuable experience for me. I am particularly interested in  job opportunity in PNG

Therefore, I kindly request that you provide me with any available information about your country, including brochures, guides, websites, and any other relevant sources. I would also appreciate it if you could recommend any books or articles that would provide me with a deeper understanding of your country.

I understand that you may have many requests for information, so please let me know if there is any specific information you require from me to make the process easier. I look forward to learning more about your country and its people.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Send me your resume to [link moderated] I will take a look but make no commitment to providing any position.

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private for security reasons. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello trivediln,

Welcome to expat.com!

If you are looking for a job, I can only advise you to submit your CV in the Jobs in Papua New Guinea section. You might find some luck there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed