Skilled Worker Visa

Hello everyone,

could you please share your experience with skilled worker visa.

I applied for the visa in the mid of January, and i am receiving an email every 2 weeks " Your application is waiting to be processed"

any news about the waiting time ?

As per udi web site. It takes around 4 months

@ramikassab2 applied mine outside EU last 25-Jan but no approval yet

@ramikassab2 I applied in the mid of November and got approved in the end of February. (Estimated waiting 3 months)

@Grim Reaper hello brother.

Did you apply yourself or your employer with power of attorney?

I have applied since 14 of February and not yet email from UDI.

Employer

Hi, has anyone here gotten their skilled worker visa approved yet? I applied end of January and still no updates now at the end of May.

@Mayowa Adeyemi ... Don't worry good news is coming your way. What position do you apply for

@ramikassab2 ... Do you receive any update yet regarding your application. What job offer do you have?

@Lian Chan Do you receive any update on your application now

@Mayowa Adeyemi

not yet.

@ramikassab2

Do you have any update from UDI to your case?

Hello Friends,

Just checking if anyone has applied for Norway work permit in Delhi VFS?

And what's waiting time and how long it took if anyone already received?

Please share your experience.

Thanks

@Applicant0 .. what type of job do you applied for? The waiting time is 4months or more than that time. 4months is the estimated waiting time. I applied in May 17, 2023 but UDI has not receive my application.

Hi all, I applied for a skilled worker and handed in my passport. It has been a month, nothing so far. They haven't even registered my application (udi chatbox comfirmed). My passport is still at the embassy. I have started to get concerned. Vfs told me that they usually return passports in 2 weeks.

@Mskoselig from which country do you applied from. Vfs will inform you that your documents has been sent to embassy and embassy is yet to deliver it to UDI

@Mayowa Adeyemi any update from you regarding your work permit visa. You applied since January and no response yet. Have you try to call UDI

@wlexonline I got an sms from the vfs global saying that my application was being forwarded to the embassy. I applied in the  UK

@Mskoselig alright great

@wlexonline  I have job in IT and I submitted my application in VFS New Delhi on 28.4.2023.

I recieved an email from UDI saying my application has been received on 4.5.2023.

After that I received another email from UDI saying it's still under process and no decision has been made.

Now it's almost a month and I'm still waiting for update

@Applicant0

4 months you have to wait at least.

@albmacho7  did you receive it yet ?

If yes after how many days of applying?

@Applicant0 I have submitted 14.02.2023 and so far I receive every 2 weeks an automated email from UDI that my case is waiting to be processed.

@albmacho7 ... I am still yet to receive a mail from UDI. I emailed the Norway embassy in Accra Ghana, I was told that my application was received 7days after VFS told me my application has been forwarded to the Norway embassy in Accra Ghana. Up till now no email or sms from UDI

@wlexonline No update yet, I can't call UDI directly cos I applied through my employer.

@ramikassab2 @lian chan You guys applied in January also right, any update?

@Mayowa Adeyemi ... That is true, because your employer applied on your behalf... Your sweet time is coming. Congratulations in advance

Any update about waiting time for skilled worker???

I have submitted 28.04.2023 so far I receive every 2 weeks an automated email from UDI.

How much long time i have to wait.

I got mine in 5 weeks.

It's more than 2 months in my case just suggest me what to do

@sandeep kumar62

Waiting time stated by UDI is 4 months. Personally I've applied 14.02.2023 and still waiting to be processed. You can also contact UDI by chat contact.  Good Luck

@albmacho7 in your case 4 month allready over than also still waiting???

@sandeep kumar62

Yes mate. When I contacted UDi recently tbey say are processing cases over still 4 months waiting.

I applied at the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm, I was already a resident of Sweden. Nordic countries have some sort of agreement, that is why I think my case was processed faster. Good luck and I hope you get a positive decision.

I want to get work visa for Norway. Please anyone share details of processing and costing?

@albmacho7 it's already more than 4 months for you. Did you get your visa yet?

@albmacho7 you get your visa or still not?

-@sandeep kumar62

What's your status? I have also applied on 28.4.2023 in Delhi VFS but I have not received any decision yet

When I check on VFS tracking site still is showing under process