Third country employment in Greece

Greek news today says... third country persons will be able to come to work in Greece within the tourism industry...the government is right now sorting it out lawfully but its rather late at doing so they say as flights begin to deliver the first stream of holiday makers.

Wow!  Really interesting.  Are you saying that the parliment has already passed this law and the regulations are issued?  Or are they still debating a possible law?  Can you provide me the law number?   Can you provide the link to the news sources?  I appreciate you sharing this.

@GreekVillageCohousing I have looked again and cannot find it,strange,I think the  but I went on line and tapped in...new greek government change of laws to allow third country nationals to work in greece.Hoteliers here are pushing this change because they are desperate,they want a change to the 2014 law and the D visa,problems have arisen on the D visas where greece has no consulate in a country like Bangledesh and others.The article said the green light will be very soon,tap in on line for information on this.

@concertina I tried to edit the above but it wont let me

@concertina I tried to edit the above but it wont let me
-@concertina

Yes, you only have up to an hour to edit your post.