Best gas line set up ideas on new home being built?

Does anyone have any suggestions for best results for adding Gas to a new house. I will take any ideas please!

No gas ultility in Dominican, buy large gas tanks and have line run into house, it sucks but your in Dominican not Kansas

I assume you are referring to propane.  Yes get a larger tank and have everything run off that.  Cooking, hot water and dryer can run off of it.  Propagas seems to have the best options of tanks

I would like to give you a word of caution. Please do a little homework about running propane lines and how to properly hook them up. In DR I have seen some very sketchy setups regarding propane lines and regulators. You first need to know how many appliances you are going to run off of the tank along with the length from the tank of the furthest appliance. You also need to know how many BTU's each appliance requires to run properly once you have all that information then you will be able to determine the diameter of your line. If you do not properly size your propane line to your BTU needs your appliances will not work at there peak efficiency. There is also another important part of the process that you must do regarding the regulator. Once you have figured out how many BTU's your system is going to use you must size your regulator accordingly also. There are many variables to consider when hooking up propane safely and efficiently. Also one last thing to remember is about the appliances themselves if you acquired the appliances in DR they are usually already set up for propane but if you imported the appliances from say the U.S. you will need to do a conversion of all the burners. Hopefully this helps you if you have any other questions please let me know.

Welcome to the forums!  Great information, thank you!

@planner

Thank you sorry I did not do the new member introduction. But I just happen to stumble upon this post I just felt compelled to answer the question as anything to do with propane is not something you want to take shortcuts with. Something that was always said to me by my father “ It takes just as long to do it right as it does to do it wrong “ those words have served me well throughout my life.

We very much appreciate the information you provided!!! Feel free to go to the new member thread and introduce yourself!  You have already helped many of us!

@DRforme Thank you great stuff to consider! Many thanks. It will be basically Hot water heater and stove.

@polo1club and dryer! Thanks planner for reminding me!