Relocation from Poland

Hello, it is good  to be here,. I am a Nigerian in Poland with a master's degree in Education, I want to relocate to Australia.

Hello Kaego2023,

Welcome on board !

For a good start on the forum, please read the Living in Australia guide for expats. You will find lots of information.

You may also browse through the official immigration website : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/

All the best

Bhavna

Hello! It's great to have you here. Relocating to Australia can be an exciting opportunity, but there are a few things you should keep in mind.

First, you will need to research and understand the visa requirements for moving to Australia. There are several different visa options available, depending on your circumstances and qualifications. The Australian Department of Home Affairs website is a good place to start your research.

You will also need to consider the cost of living in Australia, as it can be quite high in some cities. Housing, healthcare, and transportation costs can all be factors to consider.

Hey henry james,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I would like to take a moment to thank you for your input here.

Are you too an expat in Australia?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself here > New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023 as we will like to hear from you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team