Can I get 1 year Residency permit in Turkey 2023 ?

Hi ,

I was wondering to know if anyone  has applied for residency permit for the first time in 2023?

Thank you

Hello Alex07,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You did very well by starting this thread to ask your question.

I hope you can get some informative feedback soon.

By the way, did you apply for the residency permit already?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Are you Russian ? Law for Russians , you need to buy a property minumum 75,000 USD value , then you can apply Turkish residency

@Alex07 Hi,

My name is Evren. I live in İzmir, Turkey. Where do you want to live in Turkey? I would like to help you and answer the questions.

Hello alimevren,

Welcome to expat.com!

If you have any information to share, then kindly do it on the forum itself for the benefit of all members1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Thank you Cheryl,

I have not, I am still in US. I am just gathering information.

@Dogan Nadi VARLI ,

No , I am an American

@alimevren

Hi Evren, Honestly I was thinking of Antalya ,but at this time I can be flexible of wherever the residency will be easier to get.

I am still in US

At this present time, it's getting more difficult to get Turkish residency in some places because of rules and restrictions. At the moment, a first-time permit is usually good for six months. This is based on the type of tourism. But if you buy through a residence investment, the price ranges from 50,000 to 75,000 USD, depending on the area to obtain a 2-year permit. Istanbul costs $75,000, while Yalova costs $50,000. For an associate program, student permits are issued for one to two years, and a language course lasts from six to twelve months. You need a student visa from your home country in order to get a language student permit. The most surefire ways are to invest in residency, get an associate degree, or get a family permit.

@Alex07 hi again

The best way to get residency here is to buy a property for $75.000. ın this case you get 1 year residency. If you are looking for permenant residency then you need to buy a property worth $400.000.

I live in İzmir and work as a realtor at **** here. I will be happy to help you if you think about one of these options.

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : No advertising on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anyone with this kind of questions should visit the Immigration Office to get good advise and information.

@d4zt7bsj  Thank you for your great advise.

unfortunately I don't live in Turkey  yet

@Alex07 hi again
The best way to get residency here is to buy a property for $75.000. ın this case you get 1 year residency. If you are looking for permenant residency then you need to buy a property worth $400.000.

I live in İzmir and work as a realtor at REMAX here. I will be happy to help you if you think about one of these options.
-@alimevren

Thank you , I will keep that in mind.