Round Trip Brazil to Disney World

Sorry to change my mind, but Absolute Biometrics has a fingerprinting location in Winter Haven close to Disney World. I guess getting there from here would be Orlando Airport.  Guessing this is popular since there were many Brazilian Interns when we last visited. Any advice on flights there, where to stay etc.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

no reason to pay a channeler.  also no reason in God's green earth to come anywhere close to Disney.

"If you submit a request electronically directly to the FBI, you may visit a participating U.S. Post Office location to submit your fingerprints electronically as part of your request. You may go to any of the 192 participating U.S. Post Office locations nationwide upon completion of your request."

Just fly to Miami or FLL and do it there.  Much cheaper, easier, faster.

02/16/23 @roddiesho.  I see that Gol has flights from Fortaleza to Orlando, some  with only one change of planes, in Brasília.  Brasília is a much easier place to make a connection that São Paulo.

@Inubia I have to believe you are correct. I was on a chat feature with AB (great feature) and they talked about the participating UPS feature. I have not officially filled out their application until I know when I can go (building my house, dental surgery etc.) but when I put in the Miami zip code only White Haven popped up.  Hopefully when I actually do the application it will be much clearer and be as you said at a local UPS location.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

I got the fingerprint card online, printed it on card stock.  I got an ink pad and did my own fingerprints.   Mailed it to FBI and they accepted.

Nothing here I could care. You won't find me dead on Orlando, that's for sure.

1.Too many Brazilians.  It's bad enough to deal with them here. No thanks

2.It's a Tourist trap. If I am to drag myself to some place, I'd rather see local flavor and color, as authentic it can be. Disney is a transplant around Kissimmee.  There are far more interesting places to visit in America than Disney.

3.Brazlians love to load their luggage with totchkes and gadgets.  And they are miserably cheap with wait staff, hotel staff, and taxi drivers.  I don't load my luggage with any more than the essential. I am no smuggler from Georgia  selling wares to Russians.

4.Tiger Woods ain't taking visitors in Jupiter, and other than seeing him play, is just another self entitled athlete.