What kind of bike would work for me ?

@Moon Dog  Cool looking bike.

So ... this would be a fourth vehicle for us.  We drive the Super Grandia for most everything.  A kolong-kolong (Honda TMX 125, relaced wheels, extra shock) loaned to the family gets the kids to school and back.  Occasional use transferring cement, steel, refrigerators, etc.  Full rain cover so the kids don't get too wet.  Wife has a new Honda Click she rides for errands and little jaunts.

I'm uncomfortable on the Click.  Too tall, 6 ft 8 inches, knees banging the forward bulkhead, butt far back but the seat keeps pressing me forward.  Also, we live on a dirt road.  Muddy or dusty, take your pick, with potholes 12 months a year.

So I'm designing a small kolong-kolong.  Not as wide as the one we have now.  No roof overhead as I'll only ride it during nice weather.  More for fun than anything else, but still capable of carrying a load of cement, rocks, CHB or steel. 

The TMX 155 or Barako 175 to power it.  And a completely different seat that works with my body.  Some extra footboards or pegs to relieve old cramping legs.  And LIGHTS that ACTUALLY ILLUMINATE the road in front of you.

I don't need to go fast.  I don't want to take this on the highway -- that's what the Super Grandia is for.  But for putting around the barangay, this is what the locals use ... and I can see why.

Stef

I have a CT150 without a side car.  I changed the back sprocket to lower the rpm when I go for a longer ride.  It has plenty of power.  I m 6'1"  I am a little cramped with a pinion.  I can't imagine being 6'8" without putting a flat seat on it. 

The CT150 would be a great motor for the kolong-kolong too.  Strong bike.

Try the bike owned by Lebron James, the Canondale