NATURALIZATION - PF VISIT

Good morning... Last week, two PF agents visited us and said it's our interview. They asked me to write a news paragraph and sign it.. They said it will be forwarded to the MJSP along with my application. What does that mean??1f647.svg

Once a foreigner, you might have a target on your back.

If they showed up at your door, that might read suspicious. 

If you were summoned to appear at the local Policia Federal Building,  where all of this took place, then it is legit. 

No house call visits by the PF, unless it is a raid.    It's very unlikely given they''d rather sit behind their desk and let you drag your arse there to kiss their rings.

Assuming this took place at theirs , and you were asked to fill in forms, write anything, it might be legit.  You could ask them what's the writing is  for ( sometimes, if you ask, they shall answer, it pays to behave like a 5 year old ).

We can't answer every turn you or anyone else takes while undergoing evaluation.  it safe to assume no one here actually works or have worked for the Policia Federal.   You will have to figure this on your own.  Alway bring a savvy chaperone along.

@sprealestatebroker .. They visited regarding my *NATURALIZATION* application to get brazilian citizenship.. They said that its your interview after I given my biometrics at the PF HQ last year. They said that the paper will go along with my *NATURALIZATION* application to Ministry of Justice. 1f646.svg

03/09/23 .. They visited regarding my *NATURALIZATION* application to get brazilian citizenship.. They said that its your interview after I given my biometrics at the PF HQ last year. They said that the paper will go along with my *NATURALIZATION* application to Ministry of Justice. 1f646.svg
-@Nomad Mundo

@Nomad Mundo. Did they show you any identification? What did they ask you to write?

@abthree Good night..! I took their name & ID# as you suggested. They asked me to write a paragraph which they were telling from their phone and sign it.. They said it will go along with my application. I don't know what they are upto??

Furthermore, the legal deadline of 180 days to complete process will be over on 15/03 and I'm considering to take legal action/options since I'm going  to Rio for Jobhunt on 22/03.🤔🙄

03/09/23 @Nomad Mundo.  Good job getting their IDs and names.  I'm assuming that the paragraph they wanted you to write and sign didn't commit you to anything that made you uncomfortable.

You might want to call the FP office and say, "Your officers __________ and ___________ came to see me on (date) and asked me to write a note to add to my application.  I did that, and I'm just calling to ask whether there's anything else you need?"  How they react to that will give you some idea of whether or not that's standard procedure.

Don't worry too much if your time goes over 180 days, just make sure that you contact them before you pass that mark.  My own went over 180 days, so when I got to about 160 days I went to their office and asked whether I needed to request an extension.  They told me that I didn't, that my application was still good until I heard further from them, but I think it was worthwhile that I went there.