Which PF deals Naturalization cases of forigeners in Rio De Janeiro

Hi,
Is there anyone know where is Policia federal in Rio De Janeiro city which deals foreihners/estangeiros?
Actually there are 3 polcia federfederal and it's creating confusion that which policia federal deals Naturalizations cases regarding to foreigners who intend to apply citizenship of brazil.
One thing more if I just need informations to know about requirements in policia federal then I need to take appointment or I can go there without appointment?

With respect to just needing information, here in Manaus, the Polícia Federal are very good about answering questions over the phone, no visit required.  I'm not sure whether that's the case elsewhere in the country.

You should check out this article it covers everything you need to know.

https://odireitosemfronteiras.com/2017/ … oreigners/

To be “naturalized” in Brazil you need to comply with various different conditions, but they are so numerous for different situations. This article seems to cover them all and explains that you need to go to apply in different places depending on your documents.

“Applications for Ordinary Naturalization, Extraordinary Naturalization and Transformation of Provisional Naturalization into Definitive Naturalization may be submitted to the nearest Federal Police Station [Delegacia de Polícia Federal] of the interested party.”

“Applications for Special Naturalization may be submitted to the Brazilian consular authority abroad.”

“Applications for Provisional Naturalization, Equality for Portuguese nationals, Loss or Reacquisition of Brazilian nationality and Reacquisition of political rights may be filed at the Ministry of Justice and Citizenship.”

Therefore, if your situation requires the Policia Federal, in Rio the international airport Galeão deals with all foreigners. There is an office on the top floor.

Technically yes you need to make an appointment because they can turn you away on the door. However, depending on your Portuguese and your negotiation skills you might be able to get in. I got in without an appointment various times, but I had my Brazilian partner charm our way in…

I'm afraid I can't find where you book an appointment on the website, because everything has moved around.