Finding classical guitar instructors / groups

Hi, I recently moved to Sao Paulo, and I don't speak much Portuguese.  I thought in a city of ~20M there would be no problem finding people that have the same interest.  I am sure they are here but I do not know how to find them.  Of course, my inability to understand Portuguese is probably a lot of this.  In the US, it would be much easier to find people with the same interest.  In Albuquerque, we had a small group of classical guitarists (mostly intermediate level) and we'd get together a couple of times a month to discuss technique, perform.  There were apps like Nextdoor.  There were other groups that arranged workshops and charity performances.  Could any one suggest how I might find similar here in this mega-opolis?  I am studying Portuguese, so I don't mind having to be a little outside my comfort zone (which is pretty much every day right now when I go to the store, etc). 

02/12/23 @James Lyke. Welcome, James! The usual Brazilian Portuguese word for "guitar" is "violão", so a search on "aulas de violão São Paulo" - "guitar classes São Paulo" - will give you a list of places to visit that probably can help you home in on the kind of group you're looking for.

You could possibly check YouTube. I did a quick search for “violão São Paulo” and got some hits.

You might want to check with some of the creators.

Just a thought.

Thank you, I did find  superprof.com.br had a big list of instructors, and some seem to speak English. Will also check YouTube. Thanks for the leads.