Looking for Language exchange partners in Chongqing

Hi,

I am a Chinese citizen located in Chongqing and like to communicate with people who have different cultural backgrounds. looking for an English language exchange partner who is also located in CQ. I like going fishing and hiking on weekends and drinking coffee with friends. If you are new in CQ, I can also be a good tour guide, I am glad to hang out with friends. Welcome to contact me by Email *****

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello yasing shi,

Welcome to expat.com!

I am a Chinese citizen located in Chongqing and like to communicate with people who have different cultural backgrounds. looking for an English language exchange partner who is also located in CQ

That's great as we have a dedicated category for language exchange in the China classifieds section. Feel free to add your own advert there1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello! My name is Dr Asif. I am a professional English teacher with more then 10 years. I will help you to learn English language properly.

please contact me for further information

my email is [link moderated]

my WhatsApp is*******

Hello Asif,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for trying to help yasing shi but for your own safety, it is not advised to share your contact details on the forum.

You can send a private message to yasing shi if you want1f609.svg

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Thanks your for that