Work Holiday Pass, Intership, 90 days, where can I find accommodation

Hello,I am bit lost in the process to find accommodation in Singapore. I will most likely get an work holiday pass, and then I would like to stay for my internship for 90 days. Now I read that accommodation in Singapore for a shorter duration of 3 months (90days) is illegal. "Visitors to Singapore should also take note of the regulations. For those staying less than three consecutive months, available accommodation options include hotels (no minimum stay duration) and serviced apartments (minimum stay duration of seven days)."  (https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Proper … ommodation)Does that only apply for regular tourists, or is that relevant for me as well? Serviced Apartments and Hotels seem to be very expensive? How should I proceed? What do I need to get first? I heard about some special airbnb licenses, is that a thing? Am I a valid candidate with WHP for these special licenses ?Any links to read further into what is legal and what is not?Any Ideas?Greetings Jan

What you read is correct: For shorter stays, you cannot legally rent a residential property. You must stay in a hotel or serviced apartment - or at a friend's place free of chage. And yes: Hotels and serviced apartments are expensive, at min. S$100 per night (some backpacker hostels might still be cheaper).

AirBnB and similar schemes are illegal in Singapore and full of scammers, so better don't try!

@jan472 Hi there, I am a realtor in Singapore. I am currently doing corporate leasing for some hotels for short term rentals. Let me know yr stay dates so I can check on availability for you. Different hotels have different rates. It will be cheaper than booking on daily rates

@Valerie Tan hi, i will be in Singapore by March 2, how can i contact you pls ?

@George Flomo Please note that Valerie Tan is a property agent, a profession not known for good service or honesty in Singapore. When dealing with them, it is prudent to never agree on a contract before you have viewed the property and checked all details - and you should NEVER pay anything before the place is handed over to you on move-in!