Spass not approved

i got an offer with a company in Singapore and due to not taking medical tests before expiry of IPA letter spass got rejected.

the employer applied it again but it got rejected for the second time

im quite worried since it's the second time it got rejected

hi anjali , i also my spass was rejected last week..they said want to appeal this week., this morning i received the email from my agent said that HR can only appeal spass on 2 nd week of feb because there is some issue from Ministry of Manspower side.

.somemore  saying they are currently not able to process any work pass application due to some MOM regulations.. better u ask your  agent or HR . im worried too and i  hope all is running smoothly…

@norirmiza89 oh thank you for the update

im trying to get in touch with my HR but he is not giving a clear response on why it got rejected

Just hoping that this gets resolved

@Anjali Mukesh Khanwani any news with your spass?

@norirmiza89 no..my employer mentioned that it's been re-applied since MOM didn't give any reason.

But I don't see the status updated in the portal

how about you??

@Anjali Mukesh Khanwani

During applying for your S-pass, were you in Singapore or outside?

Does an agent apply for you on his payroll or the company itself?

when it was applied for the first time I was not in Singapore..I flew in before the ipa expiry post which it was rejected since medical test was not done before the expiry.

im currently in Singapore on STVP and the employer applied it again with their payroll  post which it was rejected

@Anjali Mukesh Khanwani HR said they only can appeal my SPass on 10 feb as they mentioned that  Mom having some regulation issue … im not really sure the reasons ..

@norirmiza89

I got my s pass approved today.

it was applied on 6th of February.

any updates from your side?

@Anjali Mukesh Khanwani wow congratulations .my employee re- applied on 12hb feb ..today i checked on MOM  my status still pending  .. my agent told me its will appove by one week..i hope there is good news soon…

@norirmiza89 dear, are you Malay Malaysian? If yes, do pray really2 hard that MOM approved the appeal as there some issues not only Spass but WP as well for fellow Malay Malaysian

@roserosland i got my spass approved today  ..

invalid on 31 january 23

appeal on 12th feb 23

approved today 17th feb 23

i do asked my agent before any chance MOM will reject again my spass .. they said 99% will not .. btw  i am malay malaysia ..hope my fellow friends also will get good news soon . trust the process..

@norirmiza89 congratulations on the good news..Good luck

@norirmiza89

Alhamdulillah sister. Did you prayed so hard on this? I am also praying hard for my work passes to get approved since MOM being super strict about this and my gut telling me that in MOM internal system will stated “no appeal will be entertain”. I pray that Allah will make the MOM PIC's  heart soft and approved my application immediately InshaAllah :)