Renewal of my document

Hi, please is it possible for me to come over to Réunion with my expired care de resident and my titre de voyage for renewal? Thanks

I would think you would not be allowed into Reunion.

You would need to get them renewed at the French Embassy or Consulate nearest to where you live *before* coming.

Hello everyone,

@tokunboolajubu46, I think you should definitely follow the advice given by champacs before going to Reunion Island.

It is always better to have all your papers up to date before travelling to a country.


Cheryl team

@champacs Thanks for your response please  can you forward your email address or whatshaap number to me to further discuss this issue with you? because I want it to be confidential thanks.