Moving to Ireland

Hello, I'm planning to move to Ireland from Botswana. Can someone assist me with the procedure.

Hello Bokangruele,

Welcome on board !

First, i would recommend that you read the articles of the Living in Ireland guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

Second, what is the purpose of your move ( work, retirement, family, investment ..) ?

All the best

Bhavna

Send me your email

Hello Thijsen Fred,

Welcome to expat.com!

Why would you need bokangruele0610's email?

If you have any information to share, then kindly do it on the forum itself. It might benefit other members as well.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello,

I have got critical skills work permit and I need to know below details since I am applying visa with my family.

*) Will I be applying Long Stay visa type D, Single entry?

*) My wife will have to file a separate application although I mentioned her details in my application, She will have a separate online application with same Long type D single entry?

*) I have two kids aged 2 years. They each will have a separate online application but for children under 16 I read it should be long stay but multiple entry?

Or all my family will use only one application that would be mine? Since I mentioned them in my application and they will be travelling with me?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Umer

Hi Umer ,I am in a similar situation just got a job offer permit...where are I moving  from ? Me from Qatar ....I will start the process for family soon