Securing a job offer and moving to cayman

Hi,I'm new here. I would like to relocate to cayman and I'm therefore looking for a job offer but do not know where to start.

I would appreciate your help

Hello lindaantonette80,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Why the Cayman Islands?

What is your nationality?

What do you do for a living?

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello, my name is Janice Morrison, I'm 39 years old.

My nationality is Jamaican.

Reason for me wanting to move to the Cayman Island, because I've been their before and I really enjoy the Island I love everything about Cayman and the culture.

I'm a certified Geriatric Nurse / Care Nurse Assistant, I'm also an certified hairstylist for 21years.

@Cheryl

Hi Cheryl

I am a Kenyan.

Cayman has great opportunities for one to make a difference in their lives.

I am sales and marketing executive with also 9 years experience in retail/warehousing/logistics.

Hi

am new here

am from Ghana

I want to relocate to cayman island

am a barber 💈 and driver 

and also I can do any work

thank you 🙏

Hello everyone,

@ Boni Nenyi Arkaah, welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in the Cayman Islands section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

To everybody wanting too come to Cayman... This is an extremely popular place for people overseas. Something like two thirds of our workforce is foreigners on Work Permits. Jamaicans are the biggest expat community, because it's so close. Janice (above), you will need to find someone who knows someone. But people from further away, you have no chance, unless you know somebody here too. And anyone who comes here as a visitor is not supposed to look for work while they're visiting.

Sorry for the bad news!

@Bhavna

HI there Bhavna, this is Amit Singh from India with a bachelor degree in Finance and Accounts currently working as an Accountant in Steel Wire Manufacturing company here in India for more than 2 years with total experience of 8 years in the field. I was looking to find a job in Cayman and move there.

Would you please guide me through the process or steps to be taken in accomplishing this?

Where to look and how / whom to approach?

Hello Amit Singh42,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

The only way we can help you find employment in that country is by to create advising you to create your CV in the dedicated section for Jobs in the Cayman Islands.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Tell us what you've done so far. There are a lot of sites on Google.

@Cheryl good evening Cheryl I'm Nolu from south africa I'm looking forward into moving to cayman islands but I don't know where to start. I have experience in housekeeping, caregiver, Aupair and nanny.

Am a kenyan lady ready to relocate to Cayman for any accounting/auditing job opportunity kindly advise

@catenjogu2017

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the jobs in Cayman Islands section and search for opportunities on LinkedIn.

Regards

Bhavna