Linking PayPal account with Kasikorn bank account In Bangkok.

Hello

I'm working as a freelancer for a Western company, and i have a PayPal account,  I was wondering if I could link it to the Kasikorn bank here in Thailand.

Thanks in advance.

Hello
I'm working as a freelancer for a Western company, and i have a PayPal account, I was wondering if I could link it to the Kasikorn bank here in Thailand.

Thanks in advance.
-@Amy14344

Forget about PayPal in Thailand as a foreigner. We can since December 15 no longer use PayPal.

@Leeds forever! What do you think is the alternative for that?

@Leeds forever! What do you think is the alternative for that?
-@Amy14344

What were you supposed to use the PayPal account for?

In my case Paypal thailand I closed it longtime ago as I never used it

However I keep a UK paypal ink to UK HSBC account, and to move money in Thailand from UK I use Wise or Xendpay

As far as I know you can link with your THAI ID CARD and some thai banks, not including KTB, but yes Kbank(kasikorn) and BKK bank is on that list when you seek to verify your id on a personal paypal account which is liable to receive money. If help need contact me *** - I also do marketing campaigns, particularly email marketing, websites, webshops, etc

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

As far as I know you can link with your THAI ID CARD and some thai banks, not including KTB, but yes Kbank(kasikorn) and BKK bank is on that list when you seek to verify your id on a personal paypal account which is liable to receive money. If help need contact me [link under review] - I also do marketing campaigns, particularly email marketing, websites, webshops, etc
-@Totalleveranse

I think she is a foreigner not a thai citizen. Otherwise she wouldn't have to ask for help here at expat.com.

@Leeds forever! I am also a foreigner by the way and foreigners in Thailand can well have THAI ID CARDS. I have it and many have it. Its Pink in color and your have your "citizen ID"

THAILAND-Pink-ID-Card.jpeg

@Leeds forever! for work.

@Leeds forever! Correct.

@Totalleveranse Please can you tell me more about it?

@Leeds forever! I am also a foreigner by the way and foreigners in Thailand can well have THAI ID CARDS. I have it and many have it. Its Pink in color and your have your "citizen ID"
-@Totalleveranse

The pink ID-card doesn't work as the real Thai ID-card and it isn't accepted everywhere. It's officially only shows that you have a yellow house book.