Does anyone have a personal recommendation for a divorce lawyer?

Can anyone recommend a divorce lawyer that is based in Dubai? I really need some assistance and I would appreciate if anyone could refer as I am in urgent need and willing to pay for a consultation.

Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone  listed in the business directory on the forum.

Thank you!!

Hi Klaus,

I'm currently not in the UAE at the moment, but I do know a lawyer based in Dubai, her name is *** and she was excellent handling my divorce years ago.

You can contact her-***

Or drop me a private message and I can share more info about my case

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please share names + contact details in private. We don't know if the professional will agree her/his contact details to be posted on a public forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Klaus Meier **

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Please do not promote your own services on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I have a very good lawyer specialized in family law. He helped me a lot before. Let me know, I can share contact for u if u want, he gives good prices, also.

I hope all best for you,

Anna

@Ann0178 why r u always promoting lawyers sees u doing business for commission, I smell rat in ur intention

In fact, every lawyer has his own story with his clients (which may be successful with one client and unsuccessful with another) specially here in Dubai, therefore I do not recommend dealing with a lawyer through referral. The best solution is to use the web to find a lawyer, meet with him and discuss your case with him in.

@Klaus Meier

I have spoken to many lawyers but i can highly recommend one family lawyer who can advise you on this issue, she was extremely knowledgeable regarding the new laws for expats. i can share her details personally if anyone is in need.

@lawyerarchive81 could someone please recommend an affordable and well versed divorce lawyer in dubai?

pls provide details if you may have some recomendations