New members of the Israel forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Israel forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Israel if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Hi Julien,

My name is Susan aka Atesot I am Ugandan from East Africa.

I love to live and work in Isreal. I am not yet in Isreal, but I would love any opportunity to come work in Isreal.

I am an expat of procurement, acquisition and purchase , I have honors degree and other supporting projects, achievements and experience.

I love serving, adventure and new opportunities to extend my expertise and experience.

I joined this platform so I can learn more about work, life and isreal as awhole. It's a great opportunity to join in this platform and be able to interact and learn about a country of dreams and aspirations.

Thank you

Hello Susan aka Atesot,

Welcome on board !

Any particular reason why you chose Israel ? Have you ever been there ?

Feel free to read the Living in Israel guide for expats for in depth details about how you can succeed in moving.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna. Thank you so much for your reply, it's helped me a lot. Thank you for recommending me that article it has sure ly given me anew hope and understanding.

Thank you.

Hello, am kyabaggu francis from uganda, how can I come to Israel as an agriculture farm worker?.

Thanks

Hello kyabaggu francis,

Welcome to expat.com!

Did you have the chance to read the Living in Israel guide for expats? I suggest you do that first1f609.svg

You can then add your CV in the Jobs in Israel section. It might help you in your job search.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien thanks for cooperation,

Namste my name is sangita giri ,I am from nepal and now I am working in Dubai . I am happy in my life and satisfied also. But I wanna come to Israel it's a big reason I am Cristian so I want to visit my god place. Which is all Cristian who believe the god they all have one of most dream. So I never come to any way there so I want to come for work there. If any chances I am doing cleaning job in Dubai. please any you have a opportunity plz let me know .

It's for me give help.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Job seekers are advised to create their CVs in the dedicated section for Jobs in Israel as it should not be posted on the forum.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello everyone  I'm David 20 years old from NYC  I'm currently a student and I play guitar by events

Welcome on board, David !

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hii I really want to work out their volunteers or harvesting in agriculture. i don't know what to start from

hi roma welcome to expats

Hello everyone and welcome Roma !

Try on LinkedIn and Glassdoor. You may also create your CV in the Jobs in Israel section.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi julian

My name is Deepa  Nilushi Lokuhetti Arachchige. I am Sri lankan. I am living Dubai. I like to come Israel for work. I looking housemaid/ Nanny/ care giver job. Can I apply this job. Please 

Thank you

Hello Nilushi Loku Hettige,

Welcome !

If you have seen an advert somewhere, there is no harm in applying.

You may also create your CV in the Jobs in Israel section of the website for better visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

@Thierry from Rwanda, I am veterinary and I have an international experience in Modern dairy farm from in Israel when I was working in Ginosar Dairy farm during one year and here at home I continue to work in livestock especially cow farming

@Julien

Kirwa Laban from Kenya yearning to study more about agriculture in Israel

Good day sir/ma, my name is Albarka isa I am from jalingo taraba state north east part of Nigeria it's a great opportunity for me to have this very platform to reach out to you I most appreciate it.here I am in Nigeria base on how life is treating us the citizens I am willing to make myself available to go out to any foreign country to hustle hard in other to earn a living for myself so i make a research and find this very exciting platform despite the fact that all is happening in Israel right now if I can have a sponsorship to travel out for job opportunity I will be more greatfull and so much appreciate it thank you so much.

@Julien

I am Amos from Kenya, having pursued an horticultural course.I would like to work in Israel under any sector.I was once there doing my internship and I liked the country so much.Any assistance will be appreciated.Thanks.

Am oyesigye Ivan from Uganda,I was in Israel in year 2018-2019 under agrostudies.

I need a job now

I,m Damith Gamage here from Sri Lanka. I am 42 years old male person. I am doing ajob in Ministry of agriculture Sri lanka. I can work hard with trust. I like to join with Israel Agriculture  sector. Thank you

@Julien

How are you doing today, hope you are doing great,

Am thrilled to join this forum.

Hope to get an opportunity to work and live in Israel, it's a great country and also the origin of Christianity.

I would like to learn, see and visit all the holy places as l read them in the Bible

I am Rabecca from Malawi! I am working with credit Data CRB! I am interested working in Israel

Hello! I am Elie NDIKUMUKIZA From Rwanda I love to come to work in Israel as Heavy Duty Machines Operator or as Farm worker.

Anyone with the information to help me, please help to find the way.

I have Bachelor in Agriculture Mechanization and I am trained on Heavy duty Machine Operation,repair and Maintenance with experience of 5Years in Operating Heavy duty Machines.

Hello everyone,

Please note that members looking for a job should create their CV in the Jobs in Israel section of the website.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ml?offer=0

Furthermore, feel free to read our Living in Israel guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien My name is Levison Chimlala from Malawi

I am a qualified Refrigeration and air-conditioning technician, I am interested to work in Israel, since I believe it can change my life.

Pliz any opportunity given will be appreciated

Thanks

@levisonchimlala

Hello and welcome !

Please note that we are not a recruitment agency.

I suggest.  that you create your CV in the Job offers in Israel section of the website.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone.

Am james. Am new to this forum and am interested in working and staying  in the holy land. Currently am in my homeland Malawi. Am a teacher, a graphics designer and a computer technician. I studied philosophy, psychology and archeology at a degree level. I hope to hear more about this country. Thank you

@jameschimaimba

Hello and welcome on board James !

Feel free to read the articles of the Living in Israel guide for expats. If you have any question, it will be better if you open your own topic on the Israel forum to seek advice from members, once you've read the guide.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien, I'm still in my country in Lesotho Southern Africa, I have applied for a number of farming jobs but I have not received a positive reply yet.

I have always been fascinated by the country, the culture and the history.

So when I saw the job opportunities, I decided to give it a try.

@Julien thanks very much for responding to me quickly. I have not travelled to Israel before and I wish to visit and work in Israel as a farm Labourer. I have been trying to find any way possible to get on board but I'm failing to do it myself. Kindly assist.

Am glad to be in this platform thanks for your warm welcome...am john from the Republic of kenya...am seeking your help saw that i can be able to get job position in construction industry or farm sector..i will be glad for your assistance

Thankyou very much for the chance to be in this platform.

I'm a Kenyan seeking your assistance to get a job in Israel.

I'm a professional plumber and have worked in the Middle East for 7years.

I'm a good truck driver too, currently this is the job I'm doing here in Kenya. My travel documents are valid including COVID-19 vaccination and ready to deploy anytime. Thankyou and waiting to hear from you soon

@Julien

Hi Julien, I have just joined yesterday, I'm from Lesotho Southern Africa, I have always dreamt of good to Israel, because I love their story, their culture and history. I have applied for the farm jobs that were advertised recently and I would appreciate your help

@diaho20

Hello and welcome !

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

My Name is Ishmael Soko, from Malawi looking for any casual labour in Israel, I'm currently not in the country but I can relocate anytime I find a job

I'm ready to work in the farms

@sokoishmael1

hello and welcome on board !

I would suggest that you read the following : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 23#5817625

Some information has been given about farm jobs.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi My self Vishnu srivastava from India I want to work in Israel currently I am studying graduation 2nd year Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University , I am 19 year old and I have my Indian passport 10 year validity so I am very excited to in Israel first time kindly send me job offer for work in Israel for better life

Closed