New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kazakhstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kazakhstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien Yes I am looking for a good electrician job so that I can come and do some better work

@Julien

I am a Quantity Surveyor by profession, and want to work in Kazakhstan.

I have more than 35 years of experience in Quantity Surveying, with good computer skills.

I am presently working in Kuwait as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.

I have strong communication skills in English, and basic knowledge in Russian Language.

Urdu is my native language, and I have basic knowledge in Persian Language.

I can also speak Hindi language.

I want to relocate in Kazakhstan, and need a very cheap accomodation for living, even if it is sharing.

Hello nkazmi,

Welcome on board !

Since this thread is only dedicated to the introduction of members, I would suggest that you post an advert in the following sections :

Create your CV in the Jobs section if you are looking for work  : Jobs in Kazakhstan

Have a look at adverts or post your own "looking for" ad in the Housing in Kazakhstan if you are looking for accommodation.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi Julien

I live in Astana and I would like to make friends here and want to get to know more about people and culture.

I am from India but have been leaving in U.K for last 15 years and now I want to locate and stabilize myself here in Astana.

Please guide me more about opening bank account and some more local event guide if possible/

I don't speak Russian but would like to learn .

Hi, i am Adria, (33 years) and i am Spanish.

I want move to Kazakshtan because my wife is there.

I am a football coach, with long career as a player.

I would like work in one football club in Kazakhstan.

I speak spanish english and i am learning Russian.

If someone knows how help i will be very grateful.

Here my whats app number and email: ***

Best regards ^^

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear All, 

I am from Kazakhstan living in Almaty.  I spent 4 year in the Netherlands and 2 years in Italy as an expat and I know how it is important to get a local support for various issues.

@Julien Greetings y'all. Just joined the community. We're thinking about moving to Almaty, so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks. Look forward to meeting y'all. Cheers.

@magnus01

Hello Magnus,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to open your own thread on the Almaty forumto post your questions. From where are you relocating ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna We're considering moving from the USA to Kazakhstan. Do you know of any Expat Groups meeting in Almaty?

@magnus01

Hello, unfortunately I don't. I hope members will soon provide their insights on your search.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi, i am Adria, (33 years) and i am Spanish.
I want move to Kazakshtan because my wife is there.
I am looking for any job.

-@A7perez

@A7perez

Nice,  successes amigo!

I'm Sylvain and I'd like to move to Kazakhstan

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055679

Thanks!

Closed