New members of the Tunisia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tunisia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tunisia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My resume is sujeesh, I am a plumber and pipe fitter in abudhabi (U AE) I have a four year experience in this filled

Hi folks, i'm thinking of moving to Tunis to teach - seeing what the community is like

Hi and welcome Joetoes !

Do you already have a job offer ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna I won't be coming without one, don't worry

@Julien

I will be moving to SFAX next month and really would like some information regarding apartment rentals.

Can you point me in the right direction?

All the way from big D …USA

🇺🇸♥️🇹🇳

Hello everybody. Riccardo here. Italian, looking for my retirement in few months.

Then, moving to Tunisia.

Probably I will go to Bizerte, but I have some time to study for the best option. Be a moto tourist is my aim.

Anyway, regards to you all

Riccardo

Welcome on board Riccardo ^^

Feel free to ask us your questions if you have any.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna This is an indian name, isn't it ?

Men kuch hindi siktha hun

Right Riccardocarlo ^^

Expat.com is based in Mauritius and we do have lots of Mauritians with Indian origins here...

@Bhavna

Thanks indeed :-)

Regards

@Julien

I would like to create your indulgence for an employment in your Tunisia. I have worked in an Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria for more than 20 years. I will like to be part of a Hotel or I.T Expert and Front Office team Lead of operations to achieve the set goal of the many organisation.

I will share my Resume, if allowed in your website or platform.

Thank you while I wait for your anticipated response,

Best Regards.

Abiose Mutalib

hello Abiose Mutalib,

Welcome on board !

You can create your CV in the Jobs in Tunisia section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@joetoes tunisia  is a very nice place  if you come you will like it

What you else looking?

Hello Bameho,

Welcome to expat.com!

This is a forum dedicated for expatriates and future expatriates of Tunisia?

Do you have any plans to come to Tunisia? Do let us know how we can assist you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@bameho5261  am so happy to be part of this forum

Am in tunisia 

@joetoes you are welcome tunisia  is a very nice place  and you will enjoy  your stay

@richardtourville  you are welcome there so many beautiful  places  in sfax where you can enjoy  your stay

@joetoes

Which city are you going to teach in?

Which university?

It depends

@Bhavna am from Nigeria am electrician I want to come over there in tunisian and work as an electrician

Hello ikennandubueze848,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Jobseekers are advised to create their CVs in the Jobs in Tunisia section.

I would also recommend taking the time to read the Living in Tunisia guide for expats.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien Thank you for your welcome

Hello LGD2023,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Any questions you would like to ask?

Feel free to do it here.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tunisia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tunisia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

Rahma from Tunisia im hère for searching work

Good afternoon, I'm Laurence working in Tunis as a teacher. I came last year with a contract. I found the first year easy and difficult at the same time. Easy because I went to listen to music, to the movie, but hard because it's really hard to find cultural informations specifically bcs I don't speak Arabic.. Finding concerts played in the Medina by and with local people is a hard job. So If you have any clue it will be nice to share; thanks

L

Hello everyone welcome on board !

@ Laurence, feel free to interact with members of the Tunis forum.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi, I'm JB from Manila, Philippines, joined here just this month. I'm planning to move to Tunisia but the first step is to find a job to support myself financially. I've been to Tunisia twice this year. I only speak my local language and English, hopefully to learn arabic and french. I hope to find a job and move to Tunisia.

Hello jbgeraldino,

You should post your CV in the Jobs in Tunisia section. This will help your job search.

Have you taken a look at the Living in Tunisia guide for expats > Work in Tunisia? If not, I recommend exploring the guide.

Do you already have a particular region in mind?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Everyone !

From Paris, i'm living in Tunis since last November.

Here for a professional mission, till the end of 2024.

I do enjoy life here, even if sometimes the simple things could be very hard to handle, when you're alone here and do not speak arabic.

Beside my work, i offer private yoga class Vinyasa and Yin, in Tunis (Gammarth, Marsa, Jardin de Carthage, Lac 1 and 2, and around)

Do not hesitate to send me a message, if you're interested.

Always a pleasure to meet open-minded people.

Cheers,

@uninstantunepause hello and welcome !

Feel free to participate on the Tunis forum to interact with members.

However, please note that no services should be promoted on the forum, hence, you are most welcome to create an advert in the Yoga classes in Tunisia should you want to offer yoga classes to members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Cheryl thanks for this Cheryl!

I plan to look for work in the capitol or somewhere around la marsa or lac area.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055664

Thanks!

Closed