Summer in Valencia

Hi all

My partner and I would love to spend July in Valencia as a tester for potentially moving there at some stage in the future.

We would like an apartment located in a nice area with bars and restaurants, or near the beach.

I've checked online but can't find any affordable accommodation for this length of time on sites such as Airbnb. Should I be looking elsewhere?

My partner would like to work from the apartment and I plan to attend a Spanish class when we're there. So it would need to have homeworking facilities.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gracias,

Eugene

Hello Eugene,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can check the Housing in Valencia section. You might find something that you like there1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Saoire

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your potential move to Spain!

It's a lovely country and there are many great options, not just Valencia. But, of course, gotta start somewhere. :-)

If you're planning to work after relocating, then a big city (e.g. Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona) would be ideal. However, if you're retiring (or working online/remotely), then perhaps it's worth looking at smaller towns and cities where your property budget might stretch further.

For short-term rentals, I usually start with Booking (dot com). For researching the long-term options (rentals and sales), I like Idealista (dot com) as it has lots of listings all over the country.

@Saoire

Hi there,at this moment i stay in Valencia in a nice 3 bedroom appartement on good locatiin close to el cabanyal aerea.Irented it by (what else..) airbnb.

Its around 40 per night worth the money in my opinion.Carrer de l'Almirall Cruïlles, 32 4, València, Comunidad Valenciana 46022, Spanje.

This is the nummer of the owner.

Mr.Vladislav

+31 6 29391075.

Have a good time!

Kind Regards,

Jeroen.