Moving to Jamaica where to start

Hii, my name is Lisa and I'm from Kenya. I'm looking to move to Kingston tho I have not the slightest idea of where to start. Could somebody please tell me about the accommodation?

Hello Lisangengi,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Jamaica forum so that members can guide you.

I think that the first thing is to get in touch with immigration services to know about how you can move. You will probably need a visa and meet requirements for the visa : https://www.pica.gov.jm/

All the best,

Bhavna

@lisangengi Lisa.  Am Kenyan too living in US, and I visit JA 6 times a year. Very nice place and people. We are here to help you.

@lisangengi Lisa- you can fly into Kingston or Montego bay.

as for accommodation,  in the beginning, I rather you do hotels because they will offer you their taxi prefered drivers. Just to make sure you are safe. As you get to make real local friends, then you can try Airbnb. When you become pro, everything is beautiful.

i want to come over and work a bit my business and explore the beautiful country, i will also set up and teach people how to develop and amazing income, they can message me at [link moderated]. i am from Australia and Uk but currently in Asia

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@georgecroad right...