Moved from Riverside to BKK1

Enjoyed a week around the Riverside, arranged a visa extension, so waiting for that now.

BKK1 is so different and expensive, lot's of trendy and posh venues. Some amazing places, sat in Battbong (hidden bar) enjoying a live band and a beer ($3-50).

Thinking my money is going quick 😫

It's only money, after all.

Searching out some street food tomorrow 😋

Hello Crispyegg2001,

Taking the time to enjoy life ! 1f600.svg

Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your everyday life.

Let us know how the food was and what you had.

Cheers,

Bhavna

@crispyegg2001 Nice to hear. Nice for you. One day I would like to love in BKK1 too (I reside now in the province, since my arrival in the country almost 3 years ago). This hidden bar ... looks cool ... what kind of music was it ? Jazz ? Maybe not. I crave for Jazz. Are you here for long ? Enjoy anyway

My Khmer friend and I are going to Russian market later today. She wants to try American bbq. There is a place there Carolina TTP BBQ. Met the guy years ago that owns it. I'm pretty happy at riverside for a week to go. Then I leave for SR to live. New place sounds good. And a little more expensive than the little Khmer restaurants off riverside I go to.

Thanks for the replies, the hidden bar had a Khmer singer, with a beautiful voice and the guy on guitar also sang.

I ended up eating at Tastebudz, fantastic and spicy Indian curry. (Not be kissing anyone tonight)🤭

Finished the night at Cloud, it was open Mike, very entertaining.

Had a great night out .

Happy Pchum Ben Day holidays wherever you are in Cambodia. Many places already closed in observance. Along the Riverside places will be open like Grand River. Take care all.

@crispyegg2001 What are you enjoying most over there?

@oscaranuforo   Hello , it's mainly the really good bars and live music, everything is more expensive, but sometimes this price is worth it.

I would not be able to visit these places , everyday, but for one time and the memory...👍👍👍

@crispyegg2001 great! I wish we could meet in real live