Help,question about shop manager job
See also
- How to find a job in Valletta - Guide
- Job Portals in Malta - Business
- Offered a job, questions about how Brexit will affect it. - 28 Replies
- Regarding job help - 3 Replies
- Help on job offer (salary) - 8 Replies
- Question about self-sufficent residence. - 15 Replies
- Information about a job opportunity in Malta - 16 Replies
Looking for the best job opportunities in Malta?
Contact a recruitment agencyEssential services for your expat journey

Choose the best health insurance
Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Malta.

Plan your international move
Facilitate your move to Malta by getting a quote from our top rated movers.

Open a bank account that suits you
Discover the best international banks to manage your money securely.

International life insurance
Simple term-life insurance covering you & your family across borders
Other discussions on jobs in Malta
- Offered a job, questions about how Brexit will affect it.
- I would like to work in Malta as a dentist
- Running a home based food business
- Dentist job
- besedo feedback
- Recruitment Agency
- Bus driving jobs
- Open a B&B in Malta for a EU citizen
- st james hospital group pay/salary
- job agencies...
- ESL Teacher
- House cleaner in Sliema
- Job options if you don't (yet) speak Maltese
- Work for over 60's
- working as a waiter in Malta, do you get tips?
- I want a singing job?
- accomodation or jobsearching
- Working in Malta - please help!
Further reading
How to find a job in Gozo
If you're planning to move to Malta, consider the island of Gozo. Quieter than the main island, Gozo offers a ...
Finding a job and working in Malta
Malta is world-famous for its postcard-worthy beaches and stunning landscapes. Indeed, this small island nation ...
How to find a job in Sliema
Many expatriates in Malta work in Sliema—known locally as Tas-Sliema and pronounced Slee-muh in English. ...
Finding work in Saint Julian's
Many expats in Malta choose to work in Saint Julian's, a place that offers a lot of career opportunities. ...
How to find an internship in Malta
By undertaking an internship in Malta, you'll gain an enriching and formative experience. For years, Malta has ...
Teaching English in Malta
For people who have English as their first language and can legally work in Malta, an obvious activity is to ...
Having a baby in Malta
During your stay in Malta, you may go through important life events such as pregnancy. As a future mother, you can ...
Buying property in Malta
Maltese real estate market has been thriving in recent years. This is largely due to the increasing purchases by ...


Yes the answers help me in some way.Most of my time I worked as seller adviser,but I was running almost everything in the shops,even now I am still working in a shop.I had my own shops for a while,one in Bulgarian mountain resort and one in Bulgarian Sea resort,but the economic cryse put an end to them
.The shops that I have been working in were not very big.I was once in Malta and I like it very much,I think that it is good to rais kids there,I have 5 years old daughter.I hope for net salary around 850-900 euro + contract,also we love the sea so I think Malta is good place for us.I am ready to work everythink,but in cleaning sector the wages are too low.I already try that kind of work in Malta and also construction worker,but the money wasn`t enough to relocate with the family,thats why I think to try like seller adviser,becouse I have big background in that kind of work,but I will work everything if I will be able to succeed.So if anyone can help I will be grateful.Thank you